Sunday, August 23, 2009

2010 Wedding Bookings

I've very happy to say that I am starting to fill my schedule with 2010 wedding bookings.

I love meeting new people especially when it's to take their wedding photography, or when it's to take photos of their children, pets, or whatever they are in need of.

Weddings are a time of magic, love, and endless romance. Weddings are about pronouncing your love to that one person that has been through thick and thin and willing to be there no matter what.

It's great to be behind my camera lens, to be able to capture all those special moments at someones wedding. The most rewarding part of doing a wedding is being there for the bride and groom, to be able to capture every special moment.
It's also rewarding after a job well done, after the wedding has taken place, the honeymoon was magical and the couple comes back and their wedding day photographs are ready for them. The look in their eyes when they see all the moments that you have captures for them, is all I need. That look in their eyes tells me everything.

Congratulations on taking the next big step in both your lives.

No comments: