Friday, August 21, 2009

Jennifer and Kyle Bischke

Meet Jennifer and Kyle Bischke..

This couple traveled from Lethbridge Alberta, to get married in Mahone Bay Nova Scotia on June 21st 2009.

I was very happy when Jennifer contacted me to be the photographer for their June wedding. With finding me online, she did not know me, she didn't know if I was any good at photography, but she took that leap of faith and took me aboard as their photographer.

Their wedding day was beautiful, with loved ones all around. Smiles were from ear to ear and you could hear laughter all around the B&B where they were staying.
Their family was very welcoming with someone that they had never meat before. Kyle told us to "Sit..sit..grab a beer..have some food!"

I cannot wait for my next wedding. I cannot wait watch all the magic unroll and I cannot wait to capture more precious moments between two people that love one another.

I thank Jennifer and Kyle for opening their beautiful lives to Cliff and I.

No comments: